Posted on 25 September 2013.
Hot 0 favoured

Moving or Demolition Permits

Prior to moving or demolishing a building in the Village you must obtain a Moving/Demolition Application and a Planning and Development Application from the office before commencing your project. These applications are available in the office or can be printed from the links below and must be approved by council, so please have them in at least one week prior to the council meeting date.

Forms Required: 

Planning and Development Permit

 Install: Adobe Reader


Powered by CjBlog

Village of Christopher Lake

Copyright © 2013. All Rights Reserved.