BYLAW NO. 3/11
A BYLAW OF THE VILLAGE OF CHRISTOPHER LAKE TO AUTHORIZE THE IMPOSING OF MAXIMUM AND MINIMUM FINES FOR BREACH OF ANY OF THE BYLAWS PASSED BY THE VILLAGE
The Council of the Christopher Lake in the Province of Saskatchewan, enacts as follows:
- This bylaw shall be known and referred to as The General Penalty Bylaw of the Municipality
- Section Three (3) shall apply only to an infraction of a bylaw of the Village of Christopher Lake for which no other penalty is provided and which, such bylaw states, shall incur the penalties provided by the General Penalty Bylaw.
- Subject to the provisions of Section Two (2), any person found guilty of an infraction of any bylaw of the Village of Christopher Lake shall be liable on summary conviction to a fine of not less than $200.00 and costs for each offence, and not exceeding $2000.00 and costs for each offence.
- Subject to the provisions of section 2, any corporation found guilty of an infraction of the bylaw of the municipality, passed by authority of the Urban Municipality Act, shall be liable to a summary conviction to a fine of not less than $500.00 and costs for each offence, and not exceeding $5000.00 and costs for every offense
- This Bylaw shall come into force and effect upon the final passing thereof.
Introduced and read a first time this May 27, 2011
Read a Second Time this May 27,2011
Read a third and final time this June 21, 2011
Bylaw # 2/85 is hearby repealed
Mayor Denis Daughton